Need a Mobile Safety Certificate for your car or truck up to 4.5t in the Toowoomba area?

Inspect My Car Qld can come to you and perform a Safety Certificate Inspection at your home or workplace

In Queensland you need a Safety Certificate when:
 a registered light vehicle is offered for sale in Queensland, or
 transferring registration to a new owner, or
 when transferring to Queensland registration from another state
or territory, or
 when re-registering an unregistered vehicle.

What does the inspection cover?
 tyres
 brakes
 steering
 suspension
 body rust or damage
 windscreen
 lights

How long is a Safety Certificate valid?

 licensed motor dealers—certificates are valid for 3 months or
1,000km (whichever comes first) from the date of issue

 all other sellers—certificates are valid for 2 months or 2,000km
(whichever comes first) from the date of issue.

Call Now ButtonCALL NOW